Kid: "In America our fridges are way bigger. Our steaks too. And you can buy potato salad ready-made". American Dad: "WOW. We can't buy anything so delicious!" German hostess: "Not here, either. It's home made." American Dad: "I like home-hade!" Announcer: "Season it with a little Whip"
- Americans are addicted to convenience food and have forgotten how to cook
- Americans talk too much about America when abroad
- Americans are cowboys who play baseball.
- Many Americans speak heavily accented, but grammatically-correct, German.
- Germans are more tasteful, dignified and restrained, and have a quiet, generous tolerance of others when they say something foolish.
Fair and accurate? Deplorable stereotyping? Go wild in the comments.